- Articulate the company's technology and product portfolio, positioning to both business and technical users.
- Support sales teams in crafting solutions & creating responses to end-user needs.
- Meeting with customers over the phone, email, or on site to assist in technical aspects of business
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements - speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs
- Build technical relationship with clients
- Work with Sales people to provide product, business and technical knowledge in support of pre-sales activities
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how our products meet client needs.
- Generating technical sales proposals and contracts (Scope of Work - SOW, Bill of Material - BOM, and Services Proposals).
- Maintaining records of customer communication and sales activity in our CRM and established internal fit
- Working with the engineering team to ensure development schedules and deliveries are being met
- Developing support material for other members of the sales team (latest trend, case study, fact finding, trend news)
- Male / Female
- Background S1 Information system, Management/Economy, or equivalent from reputable university
- Minimum 3 years experience as Pre-Sales at IT industry or HR
- Age around 25 -35 years old,
- Able to speak and write in English
- Excellent analytical thinking, and problem-solving
- Good presentation skills
- Good negotiation, fast and self-learner, self-motivated, high initiatives skills
- Precise, systematic and structured way of working
- Good interpersonal skills so as to conduct meetings with clients, vendor and other employees of the company.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Position: Pre-Sales (Orange)