One of the questions that still be thinking every educational worker (teachers, principals, foundations), whether it is appropriate to apply the technology in the school? What devices are most appropriate to be given to students? And almost certainly after the answer is still no problems with costs. It emerges again the question whether it is appropriate to spend on technology for education.
The following reasons for the need to use technology to education.
- Pupils - pupils loved it. Pupils z is the generation that is already live among technology so that technology has become a part of him.
- Technology moves four components of learning such increase participation in the group, the students become more actively involved, anticipation and feedback more often, students can directly communicate with experts - from various fields,
- Professional development and students gain the skills required in the job later.
- Making life of teachers easier. With the technology, enables teachers to perform duties such as making the curriculum, talk to parents, create a test, assess the results of tests etc.
- Increase the value of the test. With the technology can reach a variety of types of students so fishing to learn and understand the lesson.
- Helping students are paying less attention. With the technology to make lessons more interesting.
- Learning from people - experts
- Encouraging students to complete homework. With the technology allows a child - child students to study at home and doing homework together in the school so that the teacher can assist the student in completing.
- Frugality. With so many sources - sources of knowledge for free on the internet actually can save the cost of teachers in completing its tasks.
- Removing obstacles - barriers / obstacles that arise in traditional classrooms. Pupils who are less responsive to the study due to lack of clearly hear the teacher or lacking a clear view of the board and others.
One maxim that might be the reason the most appropriate for the teacher to start using technology in teaching are:
"Teacher will not be replaced by technology, but the teacher who does not use technology will be replaced by Reviews those who do. - Sheryl Nussbaum - beach